Commenting is always encouraged so we can have doll discussions and share our thoughts!
However, comments are moderated, which means they won’t appear until I approve them.
If you don’t see your comment right away, don’t worry—it’s been received. I just need to approve it before it appears. I do this to ensure only clean content is shared here.
In order for your comment to appear, it must be in line with the following rules.
Any comment not following the rules will not be approved, so be sure to keep them in mind.
- Don’t cuss or use dirty language.
- Don’t post anything inappropriate or creepy.
- Don’t include a link in your comment that leads to inappropriate content.
- Don’t pretend to be someone else. (Having an online username/alias instead of your real name is allowed.)
- Do keep your comment kid-friendly and free of mature topics.
- Do be kind to and treat other commenters with respect.
- Do feel free to talk about other non-doll topics, as long as they abide with the rules.
- Do feel free to let your dolls take over and comment. ;)
REGARDING DOLL DEBATES
Debating about a doll topic—who you think the next Girl of the Year will be based on evidence and leaks, for example—is allowed.
However, do not attack the other person, and make sure to keep the tone of your comment kind, as well as abiding with the ordinary comment rules.
If the other person seems to be getting frustrated or hurt, take a break from the debate and make sure they’re okay.
If you see comment behavior that concerns you (or just have a question), please email me.
Thanks for helping to create a safe and positive atmosphere at Delightful World of Dolls!