Madison Grace is a blogger, writer, doll collector, and minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
In addition to traveling and speaking to youth, she blogs about living an undefeated lifestyle at Life Undefeated, professional doll collecting at Delightful World of Dolls, and writing excellent moral fiction at Madison Grace (Author).
- Call me Madi!
- I live in Florida with my dad, mom, older sister, and younger brother.
- I’ve been running Delightful World of Dolls since November 4, 2012, when I was nine.
- I’m homeschooled!
- My birthday is June 27, 2003.
- I’m fifteen.
- I wear glasses.
- I wear Invisalign.
- My favorite colors are pink, aquamarine, and dark, dramatic red.
- I love the following Christian music genres: rap, dance, dubstep, and electronic. I also love heart-racing, adrenaline-spiking, instrumental epica music!
- I was born in Texas and lived there until December 2014, when we moved to Florida.
- I love reading, writing, dancing, acting, singing, crafting, sewing, art, music, gymnastics, photography, film production, graphic design, doll collecting, and talking.
- But I don’t do most of those often; I’m pretty busy just blogging and writing.
- I’m writing a series of historical fiction epics I aim to traditionally publish. I blog about writing here.
- I’m a young minister and help people overcome negativity, defeat, and depression and start walking in their God-given purpose at my Christian lifestyle blog for teens Life Undefeated.
I’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. JUST LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW OR CONTACT ME PRIVATELY!