Hey! I’m Madison, or Madi for short if you prefer.
I’m a very dramatic, creative and artistic fourteen-year-old girl who loves Jesus and American Girl! I’m a young minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and blog about my life as a professional devil butt-kicker over at my personal blog, Madi Grace.
I live in Florida with my younger brother, older sister, and my wonderful mom and dad. I’ve been running Delightful World of Dolls since November 4, 2012, and I love to post about my hobby of professional doll collecting—unless, of course, my dolls are sneaky enough to do it themselves. 😉 I’d love to chat with you in the comments below! For a more private way to contact me, visit my contact page.
Here are a few fun facts about me!
- I’m homeschooled!
- My birthday is June 27th, 2003.
- I wear glasses. B)
- I wear Invisalign. In the picture above you can kind of see the rubber bands I wear with them!
- My favorite color is cyan, but I call it either aquatic mint or electric turquoise.
- I was born in Texas and lived there until December 2014, when we moved to Florida!
- My hobbies include (get ready for this, folks!) reading, writing, dancing, acting, singing, crafting, sewing, anything artsy, anything musical, gymnastics, photography, film production, graphic design, doll collecting, and talking. 😉
- I enjoy using the exclamation point and smileys. >:)
- I love talking to people in the comments! Your comment is never, ever ignored. I appreciate your replies so very much and am so thankful you took the time to write out something and share your thoughts. You are AWESOME! And I don’t mind long comments at all. I’ve been known to leave a few of my own novel-length replies… >:)
Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day! I’d love to hear from you—just leave a comment below or visit my contact page!