Hi! I’m Madison, or Madi for short if you prefer.
I’m a very dramatic, musical, and artistic thirteen-year-old girl who loves Jesus and American Girl! I’m a young minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and blog about my life in the ministry (Madi Grace Ministries) over at my personal blog, Madi Grace. I live in Florida with my younger brother, older sister, and my wonderful mom and dad. I own Delightful World of Dolls and I love to post about my hobby of professional doll collecting – unless, of course, my dolls are sneaky enough to do it themselves. 😉 😄 I’d love to chat with you in the comments below! For a more private way to contact me, visit my contact page.
Just for fun, here are a few fun facts about me!
- I’m homeschooled!
- My birthday is June 27th – just six days after the first day of summer. 😀
- I wear glasses. B)
- I wear Invisalign. In the picture above you can kind of see the rubber bands I wear with them!
- My favorite color is cyan, but I call it either aquatic mint or electric turquoise.
- I was born in Texas and lived there until December 2014, when we moved to Florida!
- My hobbies include (get ready for this, folks!) reading, writing, dancing, acting, singing, crafting, sewing, anything artsy, anything musical, gymnastics, photography, film production, graphic design, doll collecting, and talking, 😉
- I enjoy using the exclamation point and smileys (😄).
- I love talking to people in the comments! Your comment is never, ever ignored. I appreciate your replies so very much and am so thankful you took the time to write out something and share your thoughts. You are AWESOME! And I don’t mind long comments at all. I’ve been known to leave a few of my own novel-length replies… 😄 😉
Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day! I’d love to hear from you — just leave a comment below or visit my contact page!