Hey! I’m Madison, or Madi for short if you prefer.
I’m a dramatic fourteen-year-old girl who loves Jesus and American Girl!
I’m a young minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I blog about living life undefeated over at my personal + ministry blog, Madi Grace. I also love writing and blog about pointing to Jesus with excellent moral fiction over at Madison Grace (Author).
I live in Florida with my mom and dad, older sister, and younger brother. I’ve been running Delightful World of Dolls since November 4, 2012, and I love to post about my hobby of professional doll collecting—unless, of course, my dolls are sneaky enough to do it themselves. 😉
I’d love to chat with you in the comments below! For a more private way to contact me, visit my contact page.
Here are a few fun facts about me!
- I’m homeschooled!
- My birthday is June 27th, 2003.
- I wear glasses.
- I wear both braces and Invisalign. Which is not normal. My mouth is a special case.
- My favorite color is aquamarine, or #54ffe5.
- I was born in Texas and lived there until December 2014, when we moved to Florida.
- My hobbies include reading, writing, dancing, acting, singing, crafting, sewing, anything artsy, anything musical, gymnastics, photography, film production, graphic design, doll collecting, and talking. 😉
- I enjoy using the exclamation point and smileys. >:)
Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day! I’d love to hear from you—just leave a comment below or visit my contact page!