EEEEK! You have no idea how happy my heart is right now—I have adorably cute and cheery instrumental Christmas music playing, I’m sipping a peppermint mocha, and have a SUPER EXCITING Christmas event announcement today!
Thank you guys so much for all the love and support about the giveaway!
I just shipped the prize out to the winner today, and now I have a surprise EVERYONE can participate in!
The Third Annual DWOD Christmas Card Exchange!
I also want to credit Jessica from American Girl Fan for this idea!
I was completely inspired by her exchanges to start hosting my own in 2016, and writing cards to you all has ended up being one of the highlights of the Christmas season both times I’ve done it.
It is one of my favorite Christmas activities and once again, I am SO GRATEFUL TO GOD that I can do this again. ♥
Would you like to participate? Here’s how!
- If you send me a Christmas card, I’ll send you one back!
These Christmas cards and custom-designed and exclusive to this exchange! The card is pictured above.
Del, of course, is gloating over the fact that she got to be pictured on the card last time AND this time. 😂
- You can send any kind of Christmas card, store-bought or handmade, to my P.O. Box address:
Delightful World of Dolls
P.O. Box 2331
Valrico, FL 33595
(Yes, the address has changed from last time!)
- If you’re under 18, be sure to get an adult or parent’s permission before sending a card!
- Remember to put your return address on the card so I can send you one back. Of course, if you aren’t allowed to and/or don’t want a card back, you don’t have to.
- You can participate even if you live outside the United States! I can send you a card wherever you are.
- You can send your card any time in December. So even if I receive it after Christmas, I will still send you a card back.
- If you are not allowed to send a physical card, you are welcome to send an e-card to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will send you the file of the picture inside the card back!
- Your dolls are absolutely welcome to send their own cards, too! 😉 This adorable one above was from Kaitlyn’s dolls!
- If you don’t celebrate Christmas, you can still participate! Since this is modeled after the Christmas tradition of sending cards, the card is Christmas-themed, but you are welcome to send me any kind of card and I will still send you one back!
Once again, all credit to Jessica for this amazing idea that has become one of my very favorite Christmas activities!
These are all the beautiful cards I received in 2017. I have kept every card I’ve ever received from these exchanges and treasure them dearly!
My dolls and I are so excited! If you plan to participate, comment and tell me! I would love to know.